THANK YOU FOR BEING ON THIS JOURNEY WITH US.
WE are grateful for YOUR SUPPORT!
PRAY * GIVE * SERVE
There are many opportunities to be involved in this journey, and we invite you to join with us! This page will describe three specific ways you can be directly involved:
- (1) you can pray for us and the work we will be doing;
- (2) you can give to provide financial support for the expenses we are incurring during this year of volunteer service; and
- (3) you can explore whether you might be called to serve with IJM in the future. (We would be so excited to pray for and give financial support to any of you who may choose to serve with IJM!)
Thank you so much for being in this with us!
We believe in the transformational power of prayer. Please sign up and commit to pray for the cause of justice, the people of Cambodia, IJM, and the Kilday family:
We will send email updates and will also update this page with specific prayer requests throughout our journey. For now, please pray for the following:
- An end to all forms of slavery and human trafficking
- Justice for all people
- Lifting all people of Cambodia out of poverty and oppression
- Safety, peace, and freedom for the people of Cambodia
- Healing, restoration, and wholeness for victims of slavery and other forms of oppression
- Safety, strength, and courage for all of those who are working with IJM
- Diligence, energy, strength, and persistence for the Kilday family as they conclude their year of service with IJM in 2017
- Comfort, peace, and trust in God’s providence, as the Kilday family faces prepares to return to Austin
- For the Kildays to be equipped to serve in their calling, in 2017 and beyond
- For smooth transitions back home
Gifts -- Financial Support
We are excited to report that our living expenses for 2017 have been fully funded! Thank you so much for your support! If you have been planning to make a contribution to support our work this year, we request that you instead send your contribution directly to International Justice Mission at this link.
Funds previously contributed in support of our work have been and are being administered by Covenant Presbyterian Church. When we return home at the end of 2017, we expect that Covenant will be holding unspent funds in the "IJM Fellowship" account. Covenant's Mission Committee will ultimately decide how those remaining funds will be spent, but we hope this will become seed money for the next IJM fellow(s) from our church. If any of you from Covenant have a background in law, social work, law enforcement, grant writing, non-profit management, or administration, and you are interested in pursuing an experience of a lifetime, please let us know. We will be proud to support you!
Service -- Future IJM Fellowships
Our work with IJM is part of a partnership that Covenant Presbyterian Church only recently started. It is our hope, and our prayer, that others will hear God’s calling to participate in this work. If you are curious about the possibility of an IJM fellowship, please let us know. Check out the Resources on this page. Consider going to IJM’s Global Prayer Gathering, which will take place in Texas in late September 2018. You can meet, hear from, and pray with and for people from all over the world who are on the front lines of the fight against slavery. IJM does a brilliant job of incorporating normal, everyday people with a heart for justice into meaningful work throughout the world. This is a way to participate in God's work in the professional fields of law, social work, government relations, law enforcement and investigations, church mobilization, and community engagement. It is also an opportunity of a lifetime to see the world and to meet and know people in a different culture. We would be delighted to talk with anyone who would like to know more. Contact us, and let's talk!